Resep yang sudah di modifikasi jumlah telurnya
115 g caster sugar
115 g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
4 tbsp cornflour
115 g butter,softened
4 eggs,beaten (resep asli 2)
1 tsp vanilla essence(extract)
2 tbsp raisins
25 g walnut,chopped
icing (confectioners') sugar,for dusting
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C/350 F/Gas 4. Grease and line a 22x12 cm loaf tin. Sprinkle 1 1/2 tbsp of the sugar into the tin and tilt to distribute. Shake out any excess sugar.
2. Sift the flour,baking powder and cornflour together three times
3. With mixer,cream the butter until soft. Add the remaining sugar and continue beating until light and fluffy. Add the eggs,one at a time,beating.
4. Gently fold the dry ingredients into the butter mixture,in three batches,being careful not to overmix.
5. Fold in the vanilla essence,raisins,walnut until just blended
6. Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 45-50 minutes. Cool in the tin for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool. Place on a serving plate and dust with icing sugar before serving
Source : Chocolate & Coffee